Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ is just a month away from being officially released. It is likely that the phones will bring features that surpass the previous released Galaxy S8 and S8+.
Courtesy of the rumors online, we are able to gather some features and specifications of the phones, price will be released soon.
– 5.8in / 6.2in QHD+ Super AMOLED curved display (570ppi / 529ppi)
– Android 8.0
– Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 (US) / Samsung Exynos (UK)
– 4GB RAM / 6GB RAM
– 64GB/128GB / 64GB/128GB/256GB storage
– Cat 18 LTE support (1.2Gbps download speeds)
– Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
– Single lens rear-facing camera / Vertical dual rear-facing camera
– Bixby AI assistant with dedicated button
– USB-C, 3.5mm headphone jack
– Built-in FM radio
– Updated DeX docking station
Launching Date: Samsung has confirmed that the Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus will launch at MWC in February. More features and details will be released when the phones are out.