You may transfer songs from iPhone with iTunes by connecting it to a computer via USB. We will use the app file-sharing option available in iTunes. In this article, how to transfer songs from Iphone to computer using Itunes will be discussed.
2. Open iTransfer and choose Music Library. Now browse the library by Albums, Artists, Songs, etc. to find the music file you want to transfer to computer.
3. Tap on Select in the top right corner to enable selection mode.
4. Select a song you want to send to the computer and tap the Open In option at the bottom right corner of the screen.
5. Choose Documents app from the list of shareable apps. The selected file will now open in the Documents app and it will be copied to Documents’ local storage.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 for all the songs you want to copy to your computer.
Once the files are in Documents app’s local storage, you have to move them to “iTunes Files” folder, so that they are accessible in iTunes.
7. In Documents app, tap on the Edit button in the top right corner, and select the files you want to move into “iTunes Files” folder.
8. Tap Move option at the bottom of the screen and choose iTunes Files from the list of available folders.
9. Tap the Move button at the top right corner. This will move the selected files to “iTunes Files” folder.
10. Now connect the iPhone to the computer.
11. Launch iTunes and wait for it to detect your device.
12. Once detected, click on the iPhone button at the top right corner of the iTunes window.
13. Go to the Apps tab, and scroll down to the File Sharing section.
14. Scroll the app list on the left side and select Documents. A list of files stored in its local storage is displayed on the right pane.
15. Select the files you want to copy to the computer and click on the “Save To” button. Browse to your preferred location and click Save. The selected files will be saved to computer. Alternatively, you may also drag music files from the shared file list and drop them in a folder on your computer.